2 Winning Tennis Bets Tips
According to statistics, although tennis is the sixth most-watched sport, it is the second most popular sport to bet on. There are millions of fans of this fabulous sport who also enjoy betting on their favorite players and tournaments. That’s why we want to bring you the best information you can get in South Africa on Casinoble!
If you also want to enter this fascinating world, bet on tennis, and win, the most important thing is to know the market, understand its essence, and how it works. This is the most important thing and the first prerequisite you need to make better bets. But if you are still a bit green in betting on this sport. Don't worry, we have prepared for you this mini-guide on how to place the best bets on tennis and what strategies you should follow.
Betting on Tennis
Get ready, because in this article we are going to reveal all the tips on how to bet on tennis. Tips that will surely be very useful if you are just starting your tennis betting career and that will save you from making some serious beginner mistakes. It's actually not complicated. But simpler than it might seem. Because – hallelujah – making winning bets on tennis is easier than betting on other sports such as football or basketball.
When it comes to tennis betting and betting in general, it is preferable to bet well on a few matches. Rather than many and wrong. Yes, little grasshopper, in tennis tournaments, the bookies decide which doubles and singles matches to offer and which not to offer. But often there are so many, that when the professional tennis tipster wants to analyze the players, he should focus on the ones he already knows and has references for. Because the multitude of matches can make us get dazed and lose focus. Which usually means that we can end up making some stupid bets.
Don't get carried away. Good bettors hold back and bet with their heads with the maxim of profitability in mind: quality over quantity. And if you can't bet on anything, you can't bet on anything. Better to wait for another opportunity and if the money is burning a hole in your pocket, throw it away: go out for dinner, have a few beers with friends, buy yourself something… so at least you won't throw it away.
How to Choose Your Instalments
For professional bettors, selecting the best odds is something that cannot be taken lightly. Especially if you are betting on an individual sport such as tennis. What's more, there are many determining factors to take into account, which we'll explain below. For the moment, let's start by learning how to assess the odds of the bookmakers:
- Keep in mind that odds varying between 1.01 and 1.20 are valued as ‘almost sure bets'. So they are not profitable at all.
- Then, odds between 1.20 and 1.50 are considered as ‘possible bets'.
- Odds ranging from 1.50 or 2.00 are taken as ‘risk bets' (with a 40% – 55% chance of the outcome).
- On the other hand, odds between 2.00 and 3.00 can be very valuable when the player in question is a player with an upward progression or qualified as ‘in form', so it may be worth taking a chance on him or her.
- Finally, odds above 3.00 are ‘high-risk bets'. These odds mean that the outcome is unlikely to happen because the player is not the favorite. However, sometimes an odds does not reflect the reality of the player because the bookmaker may have overlooked something.