Playing Roulette? Check out These Three Winning Strategies
This article will give you the three most potent and popular roulette strategies that will make you smile to the bank.
The Martingale Roulette Strategy
The premise of this strategy involves increasing your wager by two after you lose. The reason for this is that you want to recover and make some profits. If you bet on one color and keep doubling your stake, you will make up for your losses when you win.
The Martingale Strategy Steps:
Look for a mobile casino table with a high wager and a small wager. It is important to start small because you want to double your lost wagers to better chance.
- Stake a small bet on red or black; odd or even; or 19-36 or1-18.
- Keep your winnings when you win and stake the same bet again.
- Double your initial bet if you lose, and place it on the same wager again.
- Keep your winnings if you win the second bet, and bet the initial small.
- Double the bet when you lose. Try again.
- Replicate this procedure until you reach the maximum wager at the table or until all the stake is lost.
Like any betting method, the Martingale strategy has its downsides. Beware of the bettor’s fallacy –because a color has won a hundred times does not imply that the other colors will show on subsequent spins.
The Reverse Martingale Roulette Strategy
The Reverse Martingale Roulette Strategy lives up to its name as the reverse of the Martingale Strategy. Rather than increasing your wager when you lose, raise them as you win and decrease them when you lose.
Reverse Martingale Strategy Steps:
- Locate a roulette table with a small minimum and a high maximum wager.
- Stake small cash on red or black; odd or even; or 19-36 or 1-18.
- Leave your bet on the same position at the roulette table until you hit it. Continue staking a very small amount when you are losing.
- If you win your stake, raise it by two in the same position on the following round.
- Continue increasing your stake by two when you win.
- Go back to your initial stake when you lose.
The greatest downside to the Reverse Martingale Strategy is timing. When you lose, it may mean that you are going to lose everything you earn.
The James Bond Roulette Strategy
This is the same strategy that Ian Fleming played as the lead actor of the James Bond movie. If you must play this game, you need nothing less than $200.
James Bond Strategy Steps:
- Stake $140 on 19-36 (high numbers).
- Stake $50 on 13-18.
- Stake $10 on 0 for the purpose of insurance.
The most obvious downside of this strategy is the risk related to either 1 or 12 appearing. But as you know, Agent 007 is comfortable with taking risks? Do you expect a loss? Maybe, but winning is more likely.